After installing the extension, you might want to use it in your LightSwitch applications…
- Create a new LightSwitch application (or open an existing one).
- In the solution explorer, right-click on your project and select “Properties…”
- In the “Extensions” tab, make sure the “LightSwitch Extensions Made Easy” is checked.
- The extension is now installed with your LightSwitch application, but it doesn’t use it yet… Open the “General Properties” tab, select the EasyTheme from the Theme combobox.
- You’re now ready for some advanced topics… Why don’t you install a theme using Nuget? (Link coming soon…)