I finally finished the work in version 1.0 of my LightSwitch Extension: ExtensionsMadeEasy. It’s a simple and open source extension that helps to create and install other LightSwitch extensions.
Installing the extension.
About the extension.
- Help creating global/modal commands, and new command groups.
- Help navigating through LightSwitch screens.
- Nuget integration (What is Nuget and why should use it, Install extensions using Nuget, Create your own Nuget package for ExtensionsMadeEasy)
- Debug your LightSwitch extensions, (with a special guide for shellers out there…)
- Create extensions inside a LightSwitch application (with Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch (standalone), with Microsoft Visual Studio Professional / Premium / …)
- Shell extension
- Theme extension
Can be found here.